Stratswatch Mystery Hero Mondays - August 6

overwatch

With so much fun being had in Stratswatch, ain’t no way we’re going to skip out on another week of Mystery Hero Mondays. There is however a new rule - you must be aware of all your great plays & remember to mash the F9 key to save 'em. Because some scrub we won’t name (@lyteforce) failed to do so after calling his Zen shot and we all miss out as a result.

Jump in Discord and we’ll get a queue going for 6v6 Mystery Heroes in order to have some casual fun and get sweet sweet loot!

About Mystery Heroes

In Mystery Heroes, players cannot select their own hero.

• The “Assemble Your Team” section is skipped upon starting a game.

• Players will be assigned a random hero upon entering a game and every time they respawn, with their ultimate meter being reset. A player cannot respawn as the same hero they were when they died.

• An exception to this is when a player kills themselves. They will respawn as the same hero, but any buildable objects on the map will disappear and their ultimate meter will still be reset.

• Because of the randomly-assigned hero mechanic, hero stacking is allowed.

Otherwise, Mystery Heroes matches play identically to standard Quick Play matches; it means other rules and objectives of the game follows the map in play.

I had fun, thanks for letting me play with you guys

Hopefully i can make it on time this time and not have to leave unexpectedly.

There ain’t no letting, the spot was there for you to take! See you again on Monday? :wink:

I fixed it for you.