Subclass unlock

ps4
destiny

I found this on Reddit. You unlock sub classes for all classes when you get your first character to fifteen.

Sweet

Just 3 more levels and I can get my hands on that sweet sweet sunsinger.

That is good to know. Whenever i decied to get another character up and running. Or maybe i should get 15 first. heh

I was just looking at the sunsinger subclass and I’m about 3/4 of a level away. Can’t wait to try it out. Looks like we’ll be able to get some pretty awesome combinations with it.

Does anyone know what the third empty subclass slot is about?

It has been speculated that this is a placeholder for future DLC. I don’t think anyone really knows yet.

While I’m thinking about it, has anybody gotten to the end of their class tree? I noticed in the Beta you could “lock in” your choices at the end, but I don’t see that now. Is this still a thing, or did I misunderstand it?

Subclass locking was removed it the release patch.

Oh good! I didn’t see that in the notes. I felt like I was going to have to make a separate character for the crucible.

I would be beyond shocked if they didn’t add new subclasses at some point during the projected 10 year cycle of the game hehe.

I would be shocked if they don’t have at least one subclass for each class finished right now, waiting to be released to get people to let go of that sweet sweet DLC money.

Here I sit, wallet in hand, ready to throw money at my tv.

You do get an achievement/trophy for it though! Yay. I got one for finishing voidwalker on Warlock, dunno if there’s one for doing both.

I think it’s just 1 trophy / achievement for completing a subclass. If you were to go through and finish the Sunsinger, you wouldn’t receive another trophy.

unless there is a separate trophy for completing both.

I didn’t see one. There are three trophies related to completing a subclass. One for Titan, Warlock and Hunter.