SUNDAY 1700EST: PlanetSide 2 Strategic Op Lead by Vocino

planetside2
pc

DO YOU HAVE A PC? PLAY PLANETSIDE2 THIS SUNDAY AT 1700 EST. IT’S FREE!

We need you. @Zontago and I have been in the STRATS WAR ROOM and we are ready for pure 0wnage this weekend.

ALL BRILLIANT A.I. @VOCINO IS READY TO LEAD WITH EMOTIONLESS LOGIC AND MATHEMATIC PRECISION…

We will bring justice to our adversaries. We must not sleep, eat, or participate in human emotion. Wake up and join the fight. Our time is now. JOIN ME BROTHERS AND SISTERS!

JUST GOT WORD FROM FEARLESS LEADER @ZONTAGO ABOUT THIS OP…

He’s excited. You should be too. He will cry if you don’t show up though. He has personally promised that he will be wearing Strats underwear during the op and hopes to have his Strats tattoo finished with coloring by Sunday.

Download the game and join BEFORE Sunday. Be ready.

• Create a FREE account and download PlanetSide 2.
  • Install any and all patches and sign in.
  • Create a TERRAN REPUBLIC character on EMERALD (see this thread)
  • Double check your IN GAME voice comm keybinds and stuff before the op.
    Is your mic loud in-game? Do you have a good Squad key bind? Do you have a good emergency Platoon key bind?

Theme Music for this Post

SQUADS

Who can I count on to lead my squads? @Zontago? @Auth? @tommy2118?

Squad Leaders

In general, these are your standing orders for squads

• Proceed to the capture point for your squad unless you hear otherwise from the Platoon leader. e.g. Alpha squad captures [A], Bravo squad captures [B], and so on.
  • Note the position of your Squad waypoint.
  • Note the position of the Platoon waypoint.
  • I will make sure they are current and actual.

##Be inspired by our Terran Republic Leaders

@Zontago, share this short url in the outfit MOTD and HYPE TRAIN: http://x.strats.co/ps2-op-night

I’ll be Delta lead, if we need a fill Azzog can be that one.

I’m actually thinking I (platoon lead) should be Delta and you should be Alpha. This way we can more easily coordinate objectives. Alpha can go to [A] most of the time and Delta can concentrate on broader objectives like the map overall.

Last time I lead large PS2 ops, I spent a lot of time on the map view.

EDIT: Ok, @Zontago is in for Delta because he loves Delta more than anything ever.

Not sure if i’m still an officer or not, which is understandable if i’m not, i’d gladly run a squad this weekend if you are interested in me doing that, but if you want me doing neither, that is ok.

@zontago is the boss on that front, I’m just a guest platoon lead for this op night.

sounds cool, i’m sure you’ll do a good.

Yeah @ModzFosho go ahead, and sign up to be a squad lead.

Bravo Squad lead, checking in.

I’ve been afk. I’ll update the roster shortly.

EDIT: Ok updated.

We still need an Alpha squad leader. @tommy2118, do you think you’ll be able to make it? I’d prefer to have Strats members lead each squad but we can probably hit up randoms in-game if need be.

EDIT: I KNOW WE HAVE MORE PC KIDS HERE! FULFILL YOUR DESTINY!

I’m still working on getting that time freed up Sunday, I’ll keep you posted.

Ah ok, no worries.

The future of NC territory this Sunday:

BE THERE

I’m going to need some elite guards for Delta Force. Requirements include swearing your undying loyalty and being willing to lay down your life multiple times.

I moved a post to an existing topic: PS4 Beta Invites Rolling Out

I’ll be late but I plan to be on tonight. Looking forward to it.

This is currently coming between me and my PS2 prep work I was going to do. It’s been spinning for like 20 minutes. Starting to get nervous.

3 Likes, 1 Comments - Travis Vocino (@vocino) on Instagram: “Please hurry gaming PC. There is much gaming to do today.”