Tanking Guide

wildstar
pc

In my own journey to ensure I am an amazing tank, and to help take the guild many places, I stumbled upon something nice.

This tanking guide was posted on reddit today and is a great starting point for tanks. Check it out. It breaks down all 3 classes that can tank, why they are good, what they can do, ect.

Lets kick some ass and take some names!

http://www.steamhawkegaming.shivtr.com/forum_threads/1785403
Here’s another one. This one is slightly more opinionated and bias.

Good information to have as i’ll most likely be rolling up a tank.

Good to hear @Diacuss. We will need probably 3 tanks for 20 mans, and 4 for 40 mans. I’m rolling a Warrior tank, and I hope we get some warriors as well as stalker and engineer tanks too.

Yeah i’m rolling stalker so i’m gonna try my hand at that kinda of tanking. Typically i do the paladin/warrior type of tank. Should be a good change for me.

It will be. I was a pally main tank in WoW from BC through WOTLK, so warrior is right up my ally. If you have any experience as a rouge tank, or seen rogue tanks that will be your reference. I look forward to running stuff with your ninja tank!

Awesome thread thanks for the info!

yeah great thread. i am definitely rolling engineer. was thinking of going dps, but after seeing this and other articles about engineer tanking, i might be focusing on tanking.

Good information, thanks :slight_smile: