Team Strats Destiny Launch - Mass Live Stream Event

ps4
destiny

Did you know that Strats has an Official Twitch team?

With the simplicity of streaming on the NextGen consoles, we want to get as many of our members as possible to live stream the launch of Destiny.

If your are interested, reply to this post to give us an idea of how many streamers we will have, then follow these steps:

1. If you don’t already have a Twitch account, your first step is to create one at http://www.twitch.tv

2. Read and Reply to the Official Twitch Team link to get signed up with us.

3. Stream your launch day game play

It’s that easy!

Myself @tommy2118 and @auth will be around Sunday afternoon and Monday to help you work any bugs out.

Help us make this epic!

I plan to stream from about 3:00 am to 5:45 am Tuesday and then pick it back up at around 8:30 pm that night.

Edit: I’m in The Eastern Time Zone (EST)

I probably won’t stream but I don’t get destiny until it is delivered so if anyone is streaming at midnight I’ll definitely check them out.

I requested in the other thread with my Twitch ID so I can get setup with you guys cause I plan to stream during Launch and if successful I might continue to do so, we’ll see.

That’s awesome. The cool thing is that it only adds to your twitch channel. You don’t lose your identity when you join Team Strats.

That’s what’s I’m planning as well. I might get on earlier cause my internship is over around 6pm though.

Well, I’m new here. Really new, but my friends and I have recently made a Twitch stream, and while we only have like 20 something followers, we will be streaming Destiny quite frequently. We will be streaming around midnight until the wee hours of the morning on Tuesday and then again Tuesday night after our classes. I’ll have to set everything up with the Strats Twitch team tomorrow after I get off of work. Should be fun!

I’ll be steaming us PS4 players! My website is www.art-pg.com I haven’t streamed anything since the alpha/beta and the beta for Hardline haha I’ve been waiting to really push it with destiny

Done. Just waiting for the Twitch email now. I plan to stream from the moment I get home from the launch event. You’ll know I’m done when you hear the mic thump onto my desk from passing out. I’m in CST if that helps anyone at all.

Remember, if you need any help testing your stream, I will be around most of the day and then back on tonight.

I tested mine yesterday on cod. Might stream a scary game tonight if someone wants to see me scream like a little girl.