Thanks for your help with saving kids!

Hello friends,

I hope I’m not annoying you guys with this yet. It’s important. It should be fun but it’s also an important mission to save the lives of kids in our local communities. Extra Life is a celebration of the social impact of gamers like us, that benefits Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals.

Don’t forget that on October 25 we should all be ready to celebrate these incredible kids, and take part in an International Day of Play, including a gaming marathon. But before that, we need to get some support and show other teams that Strats knows how to prioritize.

Would you be able to make a gift of $25 in support of our efforts? If so, you are awesome!

You can make a gift of any amount, and you can even make a small gift that repeats monthly for an even greater overall impact on our fundraising success.

Please click the one of our team members (you can also join the team yourself) and make a gift today. All donations are collected securely by Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals.

I really appreciate your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Travis

I dunno about others but I thought the donations were supposed to “bulk” happen on the 25th of the month.

I know you can donate whenever you want but I know I was planning on donating during the weekend of the 25th.

Nice to see so much going towards this cause!

No, the 25th is the international game day. This is a month-long drive to meet our goal by the 25th.

Thanks to the anonymous $50 donor today!

Loving the huge bump. We’re well on our way now.

My youngest son had half of his brain removed at the local children’s hospital. He would not be alive without contributions like these. Thanks to everyone who is supporting this.