The Division PS4 Trophy List

I’m not sure when this popped, but psnprofiles has the full list of trophy’s for The Division up. Here is the list

I haven’t looked through the whole list yet but I’ve already told myself I want to platinum this game :laughing:

Some of the trophies I’m looking to have for sure will be:

• Shut That Door - Close a car door whilst in cover. (Just kidding :laughing:)

• I am the LAW! - Kill 20 Rogue agents.

• Know No Fear - Finish all of the missions at Level 30 on the Hard difficulty.

• United We Stand - At lvl 30 start and complete a Co-op Mission without anyone being Downed or Dying. (reminds me of flawless raider from Destiny…which I don’t have :cry:)

I saw this list a few days ago. It shows that there really isn’t an “endgame” for The Division beyond hardmode and challenges. No raids.

But that’s ok I guess. At least the game won’t be something that requires daily logins. You can play a couple times a week then wait for new content to be released.

I thought massive said there will be raids?

Incursions, coming with the April update, are described as “a new challenging end-game activity developed specifically for squad play”. I guess that qualifies as a raid.

I’m not sure if the number of people that quantify a Division squad has been announced. So maybe it’s a 4-player or 8-player “raid”.

8 player raid would be awesome (and probably challenging as well).

Interesting… There is tons of ECHO’s… Also did anyone noticed there is people already playing the game? How come there are people with trophies? I want to play now!!..

HAH! I have this one!

EDIT: Ah those people are devs…