[The Division] Strats clan

xbone
thedivision
pc
ps4

You have been activated

Fellow Agents the time has come to address the developing situation in New York City…a Pandemic of global proportions has wiped out almost the entire population, and it is your job to save what you can of humanity.
Grab your go bag and favorite weapons and prepare to report for duty. Strats is ready to answer the call for help from whats left of the residents of New York. We will face danger at every turn and be in constant danger but we will stand, we will face the pandemic head on but we will stand, we will venture into the Dark zone without fear, and yes, we WILL stand.

Greetings to everyone who has waited so patiently for the arrival of The Division. On behalf of Strats i would like to welcome you!!. My name is @Droul and i will be the Supervisory Special Agent for our clan. With the Beta almost upon us i feel it is necessary to form our team of agents so we can prepare to tackle whatever they throw at us.
We need to be diligent in our preparation and make sure we are all on the same page. I will be drawing up our game plan with a focus on teamwork in the following days and weeks until release. First and foremost will be to have fun and meet new people. We need to grow our numbers so we can field full teams of agents. We will utilize console chat or mumble to communicate with each other as we play. I dont plan to run this alone so i would like to introduce @epyon415 as our first officer!! I would like to have at least one officer for each platform so if you are interested please shoot me a msg and we can talk. I will create the clans on PC and PS4 and will have @epyon415 form the clan on XBone as i have had to get rid of mine.

We have less than 3 weeks to get our battle plan into action guys!!! I look forward to playing with each one of you!

If you have any questions or need any information please ping one of the officers of your platform of choice:

I am the Clan lead: @Droul

PC: @Droul @RedBeerde @epyon415
PS4: @xXSeoulCrusherXx @longrifle @ducksauce88
XB1: @epyon415

#UPDATED LIST OF ID’s

PSN id’s:

Droul01
Epyon415
Kujo57kgs
ducksauce88
sarathil
xploz1on
biff_tannen1982
Huntersknoll
lyteforce_cdn
JB_Fitz
jakbuddha
Cultex
Tripwiren
longrifle7
Sealstorm05
EchoDragon107
broadreach55
v0c1n0
tommy2118
bmay119
jimbo1246
Griffinhawk
xXSeoulCrusherXx
Onaclov_X
Manggler
Orbitalsaurus
DJspectre
dynost
Ch3cikm8
cody125
Roteak
BonzOmega
XtasyArmada
kubewm
glint_eastwood
SkullflowerMcGee
robwombat
fanchisimo
NaelcmDSP
Thaninja82
Breagon1985
Biohazard_56_
haloxdragoon
ohnokenzilla
letsgosleepy
r3ll3k
Solid_Jake35
Th3Ocho87
WizzleMizzle
Kazide
oNslaughtSmG-
jstjohn83
BigMeeks52
Rapture27
DARK513393R

XBone id’s

Epyon415
Xyrdin
S0ulfi3nd
HEXXENW0LF
ChocoBear02
Can I do this
Sveen802
Riskymuffinator
stotman47
Red Beerde
DoomDeviceNoLov
Tarome is TUF
Ky1oRyan
THE BushW00ki

PC id’s

Droul01
W1thl0v3
senNish
Zniri
ZomgAChicken
asspotato37
kdmaam
xWaywardx
TacticalTurtle_
Eastside_75
AuthAeros
Dadspikable
GuardianX99
Epyon415
RedBeerde
DanceBrgrDance
resademilo
ducksauce88
haloxdragoon
Skantzo
veritas732
Kellock1993
AodanTwitch
OwenMorlun
Kazide1977
Ausylon
sankasto
Nhalour
JakobMarley
darksl33p3r
vivavizer

##Please join the PSN community titled Strats The Division clan

EDIT added @xXSeoulCrusherXx as our newest officer!!

The Division clan rules and guidelines
Intro - ChocoBear02
Introduction: bmay119
Intro: The Tactical Turtle
Introduction for Sealstorm05
Introduction: MaaM.ve
Division Looking for 2 regular player
Introducing: F4SPIKE
Griffinhawk Intro
The Division - DPS isn't everything
Hello i'm Mike (Breagon1985)
Introduction: I'm new here
How goes everyone, my name is Gilbert (Cross_Reigns)
Hello from Dallas
Onaclov_X Introduction

I want in! Already pre-ordered for XboxONE and can’t wait to run around the DZ!

:frowning:

Yes yes yes, we get it PS4master-race.

You keep your Xbone in the closet…

I believe the word you’re looking for is PS4LIFE.

Add me on Ps4 Kujo57kgs. I would like to join

So as I said in the other thread I’ll be playing this on ps4 and I’m super hyped for this. I’d love to contribute alot to the strats clan @Droul ans I think I will have plenty of time to help in recruiting, planning, and organizing. I’ll ping ya.

In like flynn. PS4, PC, X1 dont care, must play, Epyon415 all platforms

I’m picking this one up @Droul. Count me in.

Did my pre-order a few days. Got The Gold Edition for PS4… Almost bought it for PC… :smiley:

EDIT:: OP (@Droul) Should update and add the list of PSN users so people dont have to scroll :wink:

Im updating the OP to list user names and platforms so PLEASE post your PSN/XBone/PC plans and id’s!!! thank you!!

PSN: xploz1on

biff_tannen1982

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CYvFKASWEAAvceX.jpg:large

If Facebook leak is true beta starts 1/28 on Xbox 1. Suspecting the beta to be that weekend with PS4 and PC to start on 1/29.

Will update once I learn more.

Yessir…confirmed that beta starts the 28th for xbone and the 29th for ps4 and pc…I can’t wait!!!

Double confirmed. Wont lie I’m glad xbox is a day early, now i can def test all 3!! Another closed beta, so don’t expect anyone to legally stream it.

19 posts were merged into an existing topic: Tom Clancy’s The Division

Please keep this thread focused on the guild itself :wink:

Preordered for PC!

I’ll be there with the xbone crew! S0ulfi3nd

You can count me in for PS4! PSN ID is Huntersknoll