The Killer of AIs is alive!

Hey everyone! I’ve been away from Strats from a little while and have just been so busy with everything that I had to take some time away from Strats but man I must say I’ve missed the Strats family. <3

For those of yall who don’t know me Howdy my name is AiKiller I’m a Twitch streamer (Just hit 700 followers!), a Minecraft lover (Vanilla and Modded), Rubik’s cube speed solver (fastest time is 19.xx seconds), amateur dart thrower (but a good one), and just a overall lover of games and the gaming community.

For those that do know me there has some stuff that’s happened in between how ever long I’ve been away and now so here’s some more stuff about me!
I’m going to start off by saying that I recently started a public Minecraft server (we went public April 1st and have roughly 150 unique joins and roughly 1700 unique website views), I’ve been slowly trying to get back into different games (recently picked up Yooka-Laylee if you’re a banjo-kazooie fan you’d probably enjoy it made by some old Rare members and people that worked on Banjo), I’m still throwing darts and recently (January) went to a pretty large dart tournament (100+ teams in the Houston Tx area) and placed pretty high didn’t go pro but if I had a partner that threw a bit smarter we would have probably made Pro (My cousin actually became a Pro at this tournament) and my brother decided to signup for the Army and got shipped out to basics about a year ago he ended up getting injured in basics (Tore his Rotator Cuff and has a rare case of nerve damage) and after fighting to stay in and not get screwed over he’s finally coming home with a medical discharge hopefully in September.

Welcome back bro…its good to see you back on the forums!! :slight_smile: :strats_green:

Welcome back to the fold!

Welcome back.

Welcome back @AiKiller. Good to see you again. I refer you every time there’s a Minecraft question in Discord.

Welcome back bud! :slight_smile:

Sounds like you had a lot going on recently.