The PlayStation Experience Live Update Thread

ps4

Starts Saturday, December 6 at 10 AM PST with the opening keynote!

I will be sharing announcements and news from the keynote in this thread, along with all the awesome stuff I find on the show floor throughout the weekend! If you have any questions or things you want me to see, put them down below and I will do my best to cover it! I will (hopefully) be tweeting and sharing pictures of the event throughout the weekend as well!

Reply below: What are you most looking forward to?

PlayStation Experience Schedule

#PlayStation Experience: The Aftermath!
My friend Lewes and I made a podcast episode regarding my thoughts and impressions at PlayStation Experience. Check it out and tell me what you think!

PlayStation Experience comes to San Francisco in 2015

If you would like to see only my posts (from the event) and filter out all other replies and discussion, click my user thumbnail above:

via @Vocino

This post is saved for further updates

first

A youtube leak shows that Street Fighter 5 will be announced at the Playstation Experience for PS4/ PC. It’s hard to say if this will be a timed exclusive like with the new Tomb Raider, or they will just wait until next year when they release a turbo edition for every console.

(anxiously waiting)

Made it folks! Got my wristband, and I’m ready for a full day of games tomorrow! I’ll keep you posted throughout the day as to what I’m seeing!

I’m excited for this one! Setting up still in progress…

KEYNOTE UPDATE: there were only 8000 tickets sold for this event (not as many as they were expecting…) and only 5,500 seats for the keynote. I will try and get in at least an hour plus before it starts at 10 AM PST, and keep you posted of my progress! There will be NO video or photos coming from the keynote, so I’m hoping I can still live update from it. We will see hpw it goes.

Also, I already saw Shuhei Yoshida!

More banners in the hall:

Am I crazy? Haven’t heard of Tomorrow Children. Looks odd.

http://www.playstation.com/en-us/games/the-tomorrow-children-ps4/

Also: Loving the live updates!

Shuhei was streaming it a week or so ago, its an open world construction game with some political aspects in it? (If I’m thinking of the right game…) quite strange…

Im not going to #TheGameAwards tonight, but im fine with that…

Setup for panels:

Said a friendly BEYOND! to Greg Miller of IGN! He’s going to the game awards…

I got into the Alpha for this game. It is VERY interesting and very weird. I played for about 10 hours and it’s still really hard to explain. Basically you pick a job and work with the other people in your server to build up your town by doing minecraft like digging, collecting supplies to support the base, and defending it from monsters that constantly attack it

9/10 would play not-Minecraft

Keep up the good job Pitt. Your behind the scenes pictures are interesting

Only human that hasn’t played Minecraft, checking in.

Don’t lie to us :wink:

The panels area was the only place that didn’t have security. It’s up like four flights of escalators from the main hall.

Sidenote: There is also a Stetson Christmas convention happening at the same time…