The Tief was here!

multiplayer
pc

Hi Guys and gals and furries and aliens and anything else I’ve missed.

My name is Kalel!( Yes i was named after superman…) 29 year old gamer from Miami Florida. Still single unfortunately.
I was swaping paterons out when i stumbled onto yours. I’ve been community hopping for a while now and hoping to make more friends that play more of a variety then just survival games! -.-
i’m primarily a pc gamer( My steam is close to 500 last i checked) Current obsession with Modded minecraft but i’m up for anything as long as i’m not playing by myself. i’m also a fan of RTS, FPS, Fighting games. I have a xbox one and ps4 as well. i’m not much of a talker, but silent ones tend to be the most deadly.

My primary gamer tag across everything is fowltief

Amazing.

Welcome to the site. Hope your experience here is a good one.

Welcome to :strats_green: @fowltief! Feel free to grab a :beer: or :cocktail: from the bar. Heck, grab :beers: seeing as you’re already a Patron and supporting the community.

Hey hey hey, welcome aboard!!

Welcome to the party and thanks for supporting! I believe @Biff_Tannen is one of our bigger survival games players, and there are a handful of people like @dontcallmejames and @Dynamible playing PUBG if that’s your thing. There’s also a Terraria server rolling right now compliments of @Wheatception. Let us know if you have any questions or run into any issues :wink:

I am just getting back into vanilla minecraft since they have been rolling out some new content lately!

Welcome! :strats_blue: :strats_green:

Welcome to Strats!! :slight_smile:

@AiKiller, maybe another guinea pig for your mod?

I’m still playing the FTB Monster mods we played before.

welcome! :smiley:

welcome to the group! and thanks for supporting right out of the gate!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome man! May direct your attention to this.

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.