They call me Xerax, but it's Xephorax!

Hello, Xephorax here! I have a strange Nicholas Cage fetish and I hope you’ll accept that. I am commander of the S.S. Nicholas Cage and am not to be taken seriously unless I say I am trying to be serious.

I am generally friendly and like to mess around. I am your go to guy for funny glitches and tricks in Archeage!

I am good with Photoshop and other computer programs, so if you need designs or things ask me, but it won’t be done overnight because of my education!

ArcheAge is an MMORPG developed by Korean developer Jake Song (former developer of Lineage) and his development company, XL Games. The game was released in Korea on January 15, 2013, Europe and North America on September 16, 2014, and has also had a closed beta in China. ArcheAge is described as a “sandpark” MMORPG, which the developers say is a hybrid of the open content style of a “sandbox” game and the more structured play experience of a “themepark” game.

I thought you were the guy randomly liking all my posts.

Welcome to Strats!

Nicholas Cage is an amazing actor, though. His work on Ghost Rider is a sight to behold.

Hey buddy, nice to finally see you and Mr. Cage on the forums!!

Epic intro thread here.

Best intro yet. Some people are so obsessed with cage. It reminds me of sips and sjin when they did the original minecraft series. They had a cage picture they kissed it every time they went past it.

This GUY, just BRINGIN in the Cage without even asking! :stuck_out_tongue: Welcome Xephroax!

With an intro like this, it makes me want to build a PC and MMO with The Cage and Xephorax! I’m just a console gamer…

http://www.reddit.com/r/onetruegod

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Its great to be part of the community!

Nicholas cage picture already in the guild house. May his divine will guide us.

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.