This is not the best intro in the world, this is just a tribute!

Hey folks. I’m Ben, 28, from the UK. I’ve been into gaming since I first played Lemmings on my dads old Amiga back when I was about four or five. I’ve always wanted to give multiplayer gaming a serious try, but have been put off by the behaviour that some people seemed to show.

I’ve started looking for a more mature multiplayer gaming service and this was the first thing that came up. It looks awesome and I hope that I can enjoy myself here.

I’m currently enjoying Guild Wars 2, but I also play on Frontier Dangerous and Football Manager 16 when I get the chance. I have a library of close to 400 games on Steam as well (I don’t have an addiction, promise)

Thats all I can think of at the moment. Look forward to hearing from you

Welcome to Strats!! :slight_smile: :strats_green: @Diacuss is our resident GW2 guru so he just might chime in here and say hello…glad to have you join us!!

Thanks Droul! Glad to be here. What do you play?

Welcome to the fold! :beard:

Thank you! Happy to be here: :smiley:

Welcome to Strats! Feel free to grab yourself a pint or two! :beers:

Thanks Lyteforce! What can you recommend?

My current jam is Darkness from 33 Acres (a local craft brewery). Although if you need to have nerd cred while drinking a good brew, another local is Fuggles & Warlock.

Yum! Do F&W do international shipping?

I’m not entirely sure, though they’re somewhat small. Wouldn’t hurt to ask -

Plus they’ve got some solid nerd cred across their entire collection.

I’ll drop the a line then. Always happy to try out new brews.

Thanks sir! Happy to be here :slight_smile:

@RogueZephyr I am our resident Sim game player…i play Farm Sim 17, American Truck Sim, Euro truck Sim etc etc. I also play a little ESO and WoW. Im like you as i have a ton of Steam games that i dont play much. Did 2 play throughs of Mass Effect Andromeda when it came out!!

Nice. I’m rediscovering the charms of Simcity 2000. I’ve got Farm Sim and Euro Truck Sim 16. I’m not sure why I love them so much but I do :smiley:

I can spend hours and hours farming!! its relaxing to me for some reason…dont need a fireteam…dont shoot guns…no fighting…lol. Just a peaceful day in the country doing some farm work! :slight_smile:

The relaxation of repetition. Plough-Sow-Harvest-Repeat!

If you haven’t checked out Cities: Skylines, it’s well worth a look; easily the best city sim to come out in quite a while. Also, welcome to the party! Let us know if you have any questions or run into any issues :wink:

Welcome aboard.

Welcome. Glad to have you join us!

Welcome! :smiley: