This is not the best intro in the world, this is just a tribute!

Hey folks. I’m Ben, 28, from the UK. I’ve been into gaming since I first played Lemmings on my dads old Amiga back when I was about four or five. I’ve always wanted to give multiplayer gaming a serious try, but have been put off by the behaviour that some people seemed to show.

I’ve started looking for a more mature multiplayer gaming service and this was the first thing that came up. It looks awesome and I hope that I can enjoy myself here.

I’m currently enjoying Guild Wars 2, but I also play on Frontier Dangerous and Football Manager 16 when I get the chance. I have a library of close to 400 games on Steam as well (I don’t have an addiction, promise)

Thats all I can think of at the moment. Look forward to hearing from you

Welcome to Strats!! :slight_smile: :strats_green: @Diacuss is our resident GW2 guru so he just might chime in here and say hello…glad to have you join us!!

@Droul

Thanks Droul! Glad to be here. What do you play?

Welcome to the fold! :beard:

Thank you! Happy to be here: :smiley:

Welcome to Strats! Feel free to grab yourself a pint or two! :beers:

http://imgur.com/EViLlmJ

Thanks Lyteforce! What can you recommend?

My current jam is Darkness from 33 Acres (a local craft brewery). Although if you need to have nerd cred while drinking a good brew, another local is Fuggles & Warlock.

Yum! Do F&W do international shipping?

I’m not entirely sure, though they’re somewhat small. Wouldn’t hurt to ask - http://fuggleswarlock.com/

Plus they’ve got some solid nerd cred across their entire collection.

Welcome!

@lyteforce
I’ll drop the a line then. Always happy to try out new brews.

@Vocino
Thanks sir! Happy to be here :slight_smile:

@RogueZephyr I am our resident Sim game player…i play Farm Sim 17, American Truck Sim, Euro truck Sim etc etc. I also play a little ESO and WoW. Im like you as i have a ton of Steam games that i dont play much. Did 2 play throughs of Mass Effect Andromeda when it came out!!

@Droul
Nice. I’m rediscovering the charms of Simcity 2000. I’ve got Farm Sim and Euro Truck Sim 16. I’m not sure why I love them so much but I do :smiley:

I can spend hours and hours farming!! its relaxing to me for some reason…dont need a fireteam…dont shoot guns…no fighting…lol. Just a peaceful day in the country doing some farm work! :slight_smile:

@Droul
The relaxation of repetition. Plough-Sow-Harvest-Repeat!

If you haven’t checked out Cities: Skylines, it’s well worth a look; easily the best city sim to come out in quite a while. Also, welcome to the party! Let us know if you have any questions or run into any issues :wink:

Welcome aboard.

Welcome. Glad to have you join us!

Welcome! :smiley: