This Week in Strats

##Welcome to the first “This Week in Strats” thread!
With this series of threads, we hope to make it easier to stay informed with the goings-on here in Strats if you don’t have time every day to diligently crawl the forums. It’s effectively a digest on the hottest topics of the week, an overview of anything you might have missed, and a glimpse into coming attractions. It’s been a busy week around here, so let’s get you caught up on the goings-on :wink:

##No More Elders?!
Earlier this week, the community leadership got a bit of a shake-up. The title “Elder” has been removed, along with the section of the forums they used to discuss things in private. This was in an effort to become more transparent and ensure all the people who care about this community have the opportunity to participate in influencing the direction Strats is headed. Along with this, @Auth and @tommy2118 are now designated as moderators to help @Vocino keep the forums and Mumble neat, tidy, and free of toxicity.

##The Lounge
This category is accessible to all users who’re considered a Regular or Leader by these standards. It is now the go-to location for discussions surrounding leadership and community direction. Members able to visit the Lounge are also cordially invited to the weekly leadership meetings; details can be found in the Lounge. If you want to join in, you need only show you care through your activity on the forums and your promotion will be automatic!

But enough of all that, let’s see what’s trending on Strats:

###Hot Topics This Week

###Strats Social Media

Make sure you are in the know on the latest and greatest. Like, follow, and Share Strats.

Introduction of What's Up in Strats Weekly

Thanks Tommy2118! THis is very clean, informative and easy to navigate! Much appreciated!

Great idea. Although you can tell which clan/guild/crew leader made it though :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@Dynamible my interest is in the community as a whole. I pull the top trending links from here. I can’t help it that GTAV is the hottest thing on the streets. :wink:

Destiny… Has… No streets… :pensive:

How did I miss the Sherpa post! Coming up in a moment.

Further updates are gogogo :wink: