Tis the season to say hello!

I was searching the internet for a multiplayer gaming community that I could possibly mesh well with. I seem to have a hard time finding a good group of folks to hang with. I saw this group, liked what I read in the about section and in other forum posts. So here I am, looking to see if I fit in with this group of players.

I play all sorts of games such as but not limited too Overwatch, The Division, Fortnite, and almost every Blizzard title.

I’m an older gent who is a little quiet at first, but once I get to know people and get a feel for who they are I am very friendly. It’s just at first I may seem a little awkward…and I will apologize right now for that lol. Oh and if it matters, I can grow a pretty manly beard!

I hope I get the change to meet and game with some folks and I look forward to getting to know ya’s.

Hi! Welcome!

That sounds just like me - and I have stuck around for years! So, hopefully you will too :slight_smile:

Welcome to Strats! :smile: :strats_green:

Welcome aboard! And I second @PreshusKitty’s comment

Hey mate, welcome to the party! Be sure to let us know if you have any questions or run into any issues :wink:

Hello!

Thank you guys for welcoming me into the frey. I hope I can get to know all you fine people!

So…what are we playing first? :wink:

Welcome to Strats! Grab yourself a :beer: and kick back if you’d like!

closed #10

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.