With the second pre-alpha tech test for Titanfall 2 live this weekend, Respawn has implemented a few changes to help further define the gameplay experience (and offering an exclusive banner if you log on during a certain point):
The tl;dr version if reading is not for you:
Time to Kill
- Amped Weapons Boost now unlocks at 80% of the earn meter instead of 50%.
- Charge Rifles now have damage falloff at cross map distances.
- Slightly increased cloak visibility for other Pilots.
- Increased max wall-running speed.
- Increased base wall-running speed and air speed.
- Increased acceleration while jumping off walls.
- Titans dashes recharge 2 seconds faster.
- Pilots now earn a small amount of Titan meter every 5 seconds.
- Score Limit lowered to 5000 from 6000 to increase the amount of games won by score instead of time.
- Banking phases now last 45 seconds instead of a minute.
- Fixed some issues with the outer deadzone on PlayStation controllers.
Play between the hours of 9-10am PT/5-6pm GMT or 4-5pm PT Saturday/12-1am GMT Sunday and you’ll get this exclusive callsign when Titanfall 2 releases on October 28.
What hasn’t been fixed is the invite friends option, though @xploz1on & I know of a fix if any Strategists are thinking of firing the test up this weekend - just set your server to the same one on the main screen and you should be fine!
See you in the battlefield?