Trade Runs - How To Cash Money On The Quickness

archeage
pc

[MEMO: ALTS ON HARANYA FOR GUILDA FARM METHOD FOR AURORIA PATCH]
Pre-post edit: It Turns out if your Nuia alliance you get more guilda from Freeditch Island.
BUT if your haranya alliance you get more guilda doing runs towards the southern areas of NUIA than FREEDITCH.

Alright Lets get down to it.
Its Post Game, You Hit the biggest Achievement of your life. LVL50 in Archeage.WOOOT Congradulations! Most people dont hit this mark. Either

1. They cant handle the complexity of this MMO
  2. They cant allocate time for it
  3. F2P cant deal with Labor Gain

Its that simple for anyone to drop this game from: Time, Complexity, & f2p Disadvantages. So now that we singled out the number of people who can get to post game, we can start going indept to how to spend this time wisely(PRE-AURORIA PATCH)

The first thing you should do before you even start deciding what packs you want to make, ALWAYS make a reference back to this.

(NOTE: TOP IS DELIVERY LOCATIONS SIDE IS CRAFTING LOCATIONS)

If you’re new to archeage then looking at all these numbers and locations will be quite confusion especially if you havent invested enough time into Archeage yet. Seriously if you’re new to Archeage you should check this link on how to even start off making packs.

What this chart is, is a grid that shows the amount of Gold that will be made from delivering to these locations, based on the condition that the Trade Rate is going at the max 130% with the Floor capped at 70%. (reddit tells me that around 7-9 packs drop it by 1% )

Access to the trade information is avaliable in the bottom right on the leaf icon (VOCATIONAL) and it will open up a pop up and clcik on Trade Info and from there enter the crafted location and the delivery point.

CONFIRMED: PACKS TRADE RATE AFFECT EVERYONE ACCROSS SERVERS INCLUDING DELVERIED PACKS

This chart illustrates one of the two topics that will be covered on this guide.

The typical Reddit commenter: My Mats Costed Me A Lot, So This Pack Must Be Worth A Lot!

FALSE

All Trade Packs are Worth a Set Amount at Set Locations, regardless of how you aquired the mats, NOTE: Aution House Inflation Does NOT change the value of a Trade Pack.

which means that refering to the chart if i take a pack from Marianople to DewStone Plains, the pack is worth 3G67S, but only under the condition that trade rate is 130%

Random: But what if the percentage is higher in Two Crowns?

The percentage may be higher, but what is a pack from Marianople worth to Two Crowns if TwoCrowns has a lower set price to base their percentages on?

Meaning my pack from Marianople is worth less in Two Crowns that to Dewstone Plains.

The Main idea is that, percentages are not helpful if you don’t know the base rates, which can be averted if you refer to the chart every now and then.

This is a simple guide to get gold by making packs. I’ll do a run down of Trading for Guilda Later on this week.

Shout Out to Wheatums who inspired me to write this guide.

A Few Things [Archeage newsletter no.3]
The future of ArcheAge

Just wonderful! Thank’s for your contribution!!! This will become an asset for sure!

Thanks man took a while to look up all this information.

Thank you for putting this information together! After making multiple trade runs to Two Crowns, because the payout is higher, I realized I was being stupid. Unless I’m looking at this chart wrong, the gold/hour seems highest going from Solzreed to Dewstone…

Very well done… you rock man… Thank you very much. :sunny: