Upcoming ARK patch notes

looks like we got some exciting changes for this weekend

Upcoming Version: v219.3, ETA: 12:00 AM EST Deployment
(Server-Side fixes)
Fixed a bug where Babies were consuming Food from their Inventory much faster than they should have been. (They were considering their max maturation food limited for purposes of “being full”, rather than the “age-limited” amount of food. This was causing them to want to consume food every “tick”, rather than gradually over a far longer period of time. Thank you sharp-eyed Redditors for identifying this!)
Also reduced generally Baby Food consume rate scaling by 40%, and increased maturation speed by 30%
Changed mating range to use the visual mesh bounds rather than the ‘capsule’ bounds, resulting in more effective mating range for larger dinos
[MORE NOTES TO COME]

Upcoming Version: v220, ETA: This Weekend!
Mammal Pregnancy – mwahaha I’ve figured out how to do it effectively, including baby-belly & all… gonna also have a SMALL possibility of fraternal or identical twins & triplets :slight_smile:
Apex-Kill Trophy Wall-Mounts, Artifact Pedestals
Mountable War Drums (the first instrument!)
Custom RP-oriented Recipe/Cooking System (including Skill-Based results)
Fixed hop-onto-raft Raft networking issue
’Railings’ Structure set
[MORE NOTES TO COME]

so many exciting things, mammal babies trophies recipe cooking :heart_eyes:

I will as usual try to restart the server as the patches hit steam

EDIT !! server now running 219.6

Current Version: v219.6

• Fixed teleporting issue with climbing ladders. Recommend that servers update if they are running prior versions!
  • Fixed issue rotating placing structures with Gamepad.
  • Fixed camera transition when exiting ballista
    v219.5
  • Fixed collision check issue when unsitting from a bench/chair
  • Made unsitting from a bench/chair look much smoother, with camera transition and no falling
  • Fixed collision issue climbing onto Rafts from water
  • Fixed collision issue exiting climbing up-and-over ladders where sometimes you could fall back down
  • Raised Official Server Tame caps

Current Version: v219.4
(Server-Side fixes)

• Fixed a bug where Babies were consuming Food from their Inventory much faster than they should have been. (They were considering their max maturation Food-limit for purposes of “being full”, rather than their “age-scaled” food-limit. This was causing them to always be “hungry” and want to consume food every “tick”, rather than gradually over a far longer period of time. Thank you sharp-eyed Redditors for identifying this, and our apologies for the bug!!)
  • Also reduced generally Baby Food consume rate scaling by 40%, and increased maturation speed by 30%
  • Changed mating range to use the visual mesh bounds rather than the ‘capsule’ bounds, resulting in more effective mating range for larger dinos

thanks for posting this - it is nice to have all the info in an easily accessible place :slight_smile:

Thanks for posting. I’m so excited for mammals!

Guess I know what I’m building on my saddle :wink:

Current Version: v219.6

• Fixed teleporting issue with climbing ladders. Recommend that servers update if they are running prior versions!
  • Fixed issue rotating placing structures with Gamepad.
  • Fixed camera transition when exiting ballista
    v219.5
  • Fixed collision check issue when unsitting from a bench/chair
  • Made unsitting from a bench/chair look much smoother, with camera transition and no falling
  • Fixed collision issue climbing onto Rafts from water
  • Fixed collision issue exiting climbing up-and-over ladders where sometimes you could fall back down
  • Raised Official Server Tame caps

@Auth should like this more

That movie hurts my soul; so bad.