Updates from Bethesda on Fallout 76 finally

fallout76

The next update is planned for the 4th of December and brings with it stash limit increase (400 to 600) as well as performance and stability improvements and balance changes.

"While this is somewhat conservative, we plan to increase the storage cap further once we verify that this change will not negatively impact the stability of the game”

We should correctly receive two to three items after taking down a boss, depending on the creature’s difficulty and level. Apparently this was broken but I had no idea.

Moving on to the 11th December update, this includes bug fixes as well as push-to-talk, 21:9 resolution support and a field of view setting!

Hell yes.

“Your C.A.M.P. will no longer be automatically blueprinted and stored if someone is occupying your location when you log into a server. Instead, you’ll receive a notification that your space is occupied. If you decide to find a new home for your C.A.M.P. on that server, it will be free to do so. However, if you don’t attempt to place down your C.A.M.P., you will be able to switch to a new server where that spot is vacant and your C.A.M.P. will be fully assembled and waiting for you.”

And something called Bulldozer, a new camp feature that lets you remove small trees, rocks and other obstructions so it’s easier to create a camp. That’s huge.

Someone from Bethesda must be in our Discord because @teh_ninjaneer was just commenting on wanting this.

It’s @Ottomic. Only someone who works at Bethesda could hate on a game so much but still be playing it.

Almost exactly what I theorized, and I honestly like it a lot; gives a reason to keep playing and prevents folks from being able to just quick-swap to whatever the current meta is every time there’s a balance change.

Yeah that makes a lot of sense. I like the idea of gradually respecing just like the organic leveling process.

PTT for PC is coming much sooner than I expected.

I might be extremely disappointed with it, especially after assuming it would follow up on the content I sampled on the beta, but I’ve still spent 40 bucks on it.

Never fear, today it’s been uninstalled to make space for xplane 11 content. Order has been restored.

By expressing my opinion I’m not trying to ruin the game for you or anyone, and you shouldn’t let someone’s opinion ruin the game for you, much less implying I’m a hypocrite because I’ve played a game I don’t like twice since I bought it.

Here’s hoping there’s someday a game I like and you don’t, and that we can discuss our viewpoints like normal people.

Dude I was just joking with you in my reply to @auth above.