Wacom Intuos Pro and Adobe CC

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00EN27ULS/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

So this is my big gift to myself this year…I know it is hardware, but its main use is multimedia so I thought I would post this here.

I have a subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud so I have access to a decent multimedia software package. I guess I’m curious if anyone out there has any experience working with something like this? If so, what applications? I am most excited about using it with Premier Pro and After Effects. Any Pros out there using this? Are there any tips or tricks you can throughout there? It should be on the doorstep Tuesday afternoon.

I never got into using them although I know of a few people that love them at Facebook.

I would not call myself an artist, but I hope it will give me the opportunity to include some original doodling to some of my projects. :smile:

I myself am not the greatest artist but I have used my Wacom tablet for the occasional doodle on certain programs such as iscribble, Photoshop and illustrator. They’re quite easy to use as soon as you get the hang of it and the multiple buttons that are located both on the tablet and the pen make it easy to navigate your desktop without needing m&kb. Just make sure you buy extra nibs for your pen if you intend to use it a lot!

I use this specific tablet the Wacom Intuos pen and touch small, it’s thin, portable, simple and a great starter tablet.

I looked at those as well… I really wanted the wheel function of the Intuso for scrubbing through video…

I have a hard time translating from tablet to screen. I’m hoping in the next year or so to gift myself a cintiq.