Weekly Event: Extreme Dodgeball (21 Feb)

minecraft
pc

#Two teams, one objective
Welcome to Extreme Dodgeball, a chaotic live-or-die battle between The Diamond Devastators and The Emerald Evisceraters. Players will compete in mortal combat with one another to achieve victory in the official Strats EXTREME Dodgeball Arena of DEATH!

The rules are simple: kill or be killed by knocking Fireballs into one another and trying not to fall to your death.

Following a few sporting rounds of bloodshed and genocide, we’ll hold some smaller skirmishes and duels of honor; I hope to see everyone Saturday at 9pm EST :wink:

Which team are you planning to represent? Throw a comment to let everyone know.

State of the Server (15 Feb)
State of the Server (22 Feb)
Poll: Weekly Event for 14 Mar

Diamonds are forever…

Until they’re Eviscerated :wink:

I was torn all week deciding on which team to join…but seeing as how many diamonds i have used in mining i feel i couldnt live with myself if i didnt represent…so i am a forever kinda guy :smile:

DIAMONDS!!!

Reminder: the server will come down around 830pm EST for a backup and map change. Once it goes back live everyone is welcome to join and wander about; the actual even will start at 9pm sharp :wink:

I’ll try and be there, I may have some real life things to deal with though.

Event map is live; we’ll be kicking things off at 9pm EST :wink:

Thanks to everyone who came out and participated in the event! We had a few hiccups (to be expected with our first week’s event) but overall I think it was a success :wink:

Please feel free to drop any feedback or ideas you’d like; they could spawn future events or adjustments to this one for possible revisit in the future.