Weekly Events October 19th - 25th

archeage
pc

Hello everyone, this week we are going to have multiple events going on! Please try to encourage guild members who don’t frequent the forums to come check out this Events post so they can stay informed as to what we’re doing each week, and as always please comment below or send me a PM if you have any suggestions for new events.

Hasla Farming

Tuesday October 21st 7:00pm (CST)

We’ll be forming a group to hit Hasla and farm as many tokens as possible for those of us who don’t already have our Hasla weapons. For those of you who do have your weapons already, feel free to join to help us farm and kill reds.

We’ll meet up at the Strats Compound in Karkasse and port to Hasla as a group.
Please comment below if 7:00pm (CST) is not a good time for you.

Go Gor Guilda!

Wednesday October 22nd 7:00pm (CST)

It’s time to stockpile that Gilda and get some bigger ships in the Strats fleet.
This will be a night of multiple Trade Runs! We’ll set out from Solzreed Peninsula and/or Dewstone Plains (due to their proximity to the coast) and head for Lutesong Harbor. All guild members are welcome but it’s suggested you be at least level 20.

The goal is to turn in for Gilda, we want the guild to be Gilda rich so we can get an impressive fleet together, but we also understand some of you may need gold. If you want to turn in some packs to get materials and turn that into gold please post a comment in this thread or send me a PM and we will work out a way to make that happen.

We’ll be meeting at the Strats Compound in Karkasse at 7:00pm (CST) please comment or PM me if that time doesn’t work for you.

Dive! Dive! Dive!

Friday October 24th 7:00pm (CST)

This week we are delving into the deep blue sea in hopes of finding treasure! We will be getting a group together to dive into the ocean in search of treasure, the more the merrier, but any size group will do. We will need as many ships as we can get to allow for as many breathing devices as possible. We will also be buying as many “Dahuta’s Bubble” potions and recovery pouches as we can so we can spend as much time as possible under water and recover all of the chests we come across.

Our main target will be treasure chests, but we’ll also go after Starshards, and lost tradepacks if we come across any. If any of the chests we come across has a map in it, we will take anyone who’s interested to go after that as well.

Players of any level are welcome to join us, but be prepared for combat. Even though we aren’t looking for trouble, the sea is a dangerous place.

We’ll be meeting at Eznan Harbor in Two Crowns at 7:00pm (CST) please comment below or PM me if that time doesn’t work for you.

[Archeage] Trenta here. 40+ gamer Ami in Japan

I actually have a 2hr lecture on wendesday at 4, but ill see if i can change it to monday to go on the trade runs.

If not, what would be a better time?

Love this post! It’s awesome that we have activities throughout the week that way we can attend one of them if we are busy. I ll be there for the trade runs gilda stary stars.

I’m good for Hasla farming.

I’m good for Hasla farming. Too Any time I’m on most of the time :smiley:

Just a reminder, tonight is Hasla Farming.
7:00pm (CST)

hopefully i can finish my paper and prepare for my psychology exam before than

Personal Pack mule for the Gilda Starry Stars. I’ll be there.