Weekly reddit Recruitment (1 Aug)

I love this community. Seriously, you lot are freakin’ awesome and I want to continue to grow this wonderful organization into a recognizable name in as many games as possible!

Up until now, the two big guilds (ESO and WildStar) have been posting to the appropriate r/guild page to grow their respective membership. It occurs to me that, like us, there are a ton of people out there that play more than one game; why aren’t we trying to maximize our recruitment efforts? Why aren’t my WildStar guys throwing some love for the ESO posts and vice versa?

If we’re attempting to reach as many people as possible, wouldn’t it speak volumes if we sat on the frontpage of the various r/guild subreddits we post to? Henceforth, I will be putting a post similar to this under the “general” category every Friday to help ensure we get so many upboats our posts could be playing Guns of Icarus Online! Here’s how this is going to go down:

1. DO NOT reply in this thread except to post a link to the appropriate r/guild. We only need one link per guild, so please allow the individual(s) responsible for posting on reddit to handle this.
    NOTE: You will only be linked to the appropriate subreddit, not directly to the post. If we were to link straight to the post, the votes cast by following the link wouldn’t count. You’ll have to find it, but it shouldn’t be too difficult :wink:
    NOTE 2: If you’re responsible for a community reddit post, please wait until Friday when this thread goes up to post it. This will (hopefully) ensure it’s still on the frontpage of the appropriate subreddit and make it easier for our guys to find them.

2. Find the pictured button at the bottom of this thread and click the button that says “O Regular”

3. It should bring up the following menu. Select “Watching” to be notified whenever a new reply is added. This will ensure as additional r/guild posts show up here, you’ll be notified.

4. Go forth and help promote Strategy & Co. by upvoting our community’s posts :smiley:

WildStar r/WSGuilds post is up

Destiny r/Fireteams post is up