Weekly reddit Recruitment (22 Aug)

Alright people, you know the drill. Well, maybe not, it’s only the third week of this after all. We’re out to grow this community as much as possible across multiple platforms and games. If there’s a title you’d like to start recruiting for that has an appropriate subreddit, shoot me a message and we’ll get it added to the weekly list.

Here’s a quick refresh of how this thread works:

1. DO NOT reply in this thread except to post a link to the appropriate r/guild. We only need one link per guild, so please allow the individual(s) responsible for posting on reddit to handle this.
    NOTE: You will only be linked to the appropriate subreddit, not directly to the post. If we were to link straight to the post, the votes cast by following the link wouldn’t count. You’ll have to find it, but it shouldn’t be too difficult :wink:
    NOTE 2: If you’re responsible for a community reddit post, please wait until Friday when this thread goes up to post it. This will (hopefully) ensure it’s still on the frontpage of the appropriate subreddit and make it easier for our guys to find them.

2. Find the pictured button at the bottom of this thread and click the button that says “O Regular”

3. It should bring up the following menu. Select “Watching” to be notified whenever a new reply is added. This will ensure as additional r/guild posts show up here, you’ll be notified.

4. Go forth and help promote Strategy & Co. by upvoting our community’s posts :smiley:
    NOTE: While we’re trying to promote ourselves, DO NOT downvote other guilds’/communities’ posts. I’ve no interest in seeing StratsCo getting in trouble.

WildStar’s r/WSGuilds post is up

Weekly Archeage recruitment post is up! Show it some love by upvoting!

Destiny’s r/Fireteams post is up

Competitive Destiny thread is up! I just learned how to do this!