Welcome to the Strats & Co. Battlefield Platoons

ps4
battlefield
pc

Strategy & Co., or simply Strats as we tend to refer to it, is a multiplayer online gaming community originally created by a core group of MMORPG players.

Our goal here is to create a community where everyone can have a safe and fun place to hang out together and talk about the multiplayer games we love—a haven for adults who love gaming to get away from the toxicity generally found in the gaming world. We seek to foster long term friendships among members and enhance the gaming experience by those friendships.

We value kindness, open-mindedness, generosity, and stiff drinks. And multiplayer games. Not necessarily in that order.

##BF3

You can get the premium edition which includes all of the expansions for 40$

We have a Strats & Co. platoon started and really need members so we can get some fun platoon action going on so if you’re interested join here.

If you’re not interested in the excitement of the expansions you can get the base game for 20$ or you can wait for it to go on sale like it always does. I will keep people updated on the sales.

##BF4

We also have a Strats & Co. platoon for Battlefield 4 if there is anyone who plays that.

##BF Hardline

Coming soon!

##BF 1942

Coming soon!

I’m new here, what should I do?

It’s always nice to just jump right in but if you’re feeling particularly OCD about your participation here, these steps will maximize your intro to this here bad ass community of cool kids:

1. Finish reading this!
  2. Post an introduction in the… introduction thread.
  3. Get on Mumble and say hello.
  4. If you have Steam, join the Steam Group.
  5. Streamer? Sign up for the Twitch Team.
  6. Pour yourself an adult beverage.
  7. Browse, post, reply, like, star, make friends, 0wn n00bs (but don’t spell it like that).

Note that we don’t have cool tables so you won’t be left out. Well, except we do—the Lounge. Don’t worry though, you’re promoted automagically just by your standard participation on the forum. The Lounge is for our regulars that have spent the time to get to know us.

Basic Finding Things

• Check out the Top page to see the most discussed topics in the last year / month / week.
  • Visit the Categories page to get a broad overview of what’s going on here.
  • Search for some good stuff in the top right, next to your avatar.

I want to play X but you don’t play it. What do?

Make a thread! That’s right. It’s up to you, my friend. Trust me, there will be people here that want to play that game with you. They’ll jump on Mumble and kill you in it as soon as you organize a time and a place.

Just throw up a new thread in the gaming category. It helps if you sell us on the game a little bit but it won’t take much.

Other Important Stuff

I know you’re going to read this, right? You’re awesomely thorough!

Common Sense Conduct

Although we strongly believe that common sense rules all, what must be stated must be stated. Because our goal is a non-toxic gaming culture, we do insist on a zero tolerance policy on sexism, racism, homophobia, and other types of discrimination.

Our members are smart, largely professional, adult gamers who have interesting lives outside of being annoyed by your frag talk. Please don’t bring that here.

If you can’t handle that, this probably isn’t the right place for you.

Help! I need a moderator.

If you’re looking for an officer that runs a guild for a specific game, check the sticked posts in that category. If you need a forum mod, send a private message to @Biff_Tannen, @Majordomo, or @tommy2118. If you need something more technical-related, send a message to @Vocino.

Other Contact Methods

If all shit has broken lose and the forums are down, the best place to find out what the hell is going on is on Mumble. If that’s down, have a drink, cry a little, and check Twitter.

Battlefield event this weekend

Come on folks we have 35 views but 0 new members.

Nice work Biff!