What fate awaits me?

This might be the last picture taken of me; in less than 10 minutes, @PreshusKitty is going to find out I bought a BB-8 after she told me not to. I don’t know what my future holds, but know that I always treasured my time here. If things turn out for the worst, don’t be sad it’s over, smile because it happened :wink:

RIP @Auth …he was a good man.

Reporting in: not dead!

How do we know it’s really you and not @PreshusKitty attempting to hide her crime?

That’s an outstanding question; I’ll be in Mumble later tonight (assuming she’s not delaying my end) :wink:

Ask @PreshusKitty quickly scrambles to gather audio clips of you to make a passable mumble presence.

To be fair I never said “don’t buy that”. What happened was he came home yesterday moaning, “I spent waaaaaaay to much money today Q_Q and I almost bought a BB-8, that would have been like waaaaaay too much Q_Q” To which I said, "Yes, you probably did spend too much money"
He likes to make me the bad guy but in truth I am usually the one finding excuses for him to get what he wants :stuck_out_tongue:

If we had sound bites of him from the strats weekly we totally would have done that this evening. But we dont have enough… maybe next time :3

If this thing had a camera on it that could push to your phone… In home security!

A likely story…