What game should I be playing next week?

So my family is out of town next week. Which means I actually have some time to myself for dad nerd hobbies.

What game should I be playing?

1 Like

I’ve only played about 10 minutes of it so far, but this has gotten some good reviews and seems pretty cool.

1 Like

If you like the Castlevania series then you can try Bloodstained, which releases on Tuesday.

I played part way through this on the Switch, very pleasant experience if you’re into turn-based Jrpgs.

That said, @Vocino, you should give Doki Doki Literature Club a shot. Supposed to be super freaky and scary.

1 Like

DDLC is :ok_hand:

1 Like

Holy smokes… Octopath is close to $84CAD. I don’t know if I have that many rupees.

Yeah. Seems a bit expensive for what it is. Hard to say though, since I haven’t played quite enough to really tell…

I don’t think you should pay that much. Steam summer sale starts next week. Maybe see if it goes on sale.

1 Like

Hopefully it does. Probably unlikely though, since it just released 2 weeks ago.

1 Like

Oh snap, that’s right. I got the Switch version awhile back. Forgot it was exclusive at the time.

1 Like

Hey @Vocino what’d you end up choosing?

1 Like

GTA Online. The Strats & Crew scene is real right now. All the big guns are playing.

1 Like

Have FH-1 Hunter, will travel.

1 Like

Life Is Strange, a graphic adventure played from a third-person view, published by Square Enix for PC, PlayStation, Xbox, iOS and Android apknite.