Continuing the discussion from How to Find Your Destiny 2 Beta Code:
So now that you’ve got yourself setup for the Destiny 2 Beta, you’re probably curious what you’ll be able to find when you login to the servers the moment they go live (assuming no major issues). Well, boy have you come to the right place!
- You’ll get a chance to try out the three new subclasses: Dawnblade Warlock, Arcstrider Hunter, or Sentinel Titan.
- You’ll get to play the opening mission of the Destiny 2 campaign, Homecoming (plus the cinematics that go along with it).
- You’ll also have a chance to play The Inverted Spire strike with two friends or randoms you find through matchmaking.
- Countdown - a brand new crucible mode where you attack or defend a base.
- Control - an updated version on the Control crucible mode from OG Destiny. Capture zones, frag players, win or lose.
- For those with an hour to spare on Sunday, July 23 (10-11am PDT), you’ll get a chance to check out The Farm. As your new public space to collect & coordinate, while most vendors and such will be offline, you’ll at least get to play soccer with other Guardians.
- Take part in the beta, score an exclusive emblem:
If you’re still not sold on giving the open beta a spin, maybe this trailer will help inspire you? Or maybe not. See you next week Guardians!