What's a "NachoTheTrtl"?

Hey guys! I’m an online gamer that goes by many names. Nacho from Nacho And Dog (www.twitch.tv/nacho_and_dog) TRTL from ark and other survival games and Oryus on league and some others. I decided to amalgamate all that here and go by NachoTheTrtl! AMA!

I love all sorts of games, play on PC whenever possible and am always up for competitive multiplayer :slight_smile: hmu

Hey mate, welcome to the party! I’m going to drop this here in case it’s of interest. Let us know if you have any questions or run into any issues :wink:

Thanks @Auth! How many members are there? I’m definitely down to join a community of gamers. We had a little group of our own when I was streaming a little more regularly, but I want to know it’s a quality vs quantity thing :slight_smile:

At one point it was definitely a quantity over quality situation, but we’ve been working to reverse that of late. @Klutzy_dragon and @lyteforce helped get things back on track earlier this year, and we did a fair bit of pruning as a result. It’s still a bit casual, overall, but we’ve got a number of people taking it seriously as well. Here’s the team’s page.

Welcome friend! [insert same TRL joke I told in discord]

Welcome to Strats! :smile: :strats_green:

Thanks so much! I’ll definitely be doing my best to bring my best side to the team. I’m hoping there’s a gap for “Sarcastic Comedy Guy Who’se Decent At Games”

That joke was the bomb and I’d be more than willing to hear it again.

Welcome! I love ARK! also @Auth you should look into making a Team for Strats.co on Mixer.com I think you’ll grow to love Mixer much more than Twitch!

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.