What's the best way to maintain a list of topic ideas?

I’d like to make something that maintains a list of topic ideas people can pull from. Think of it like an inspiration thread. People can add their ideas for threads they may not have the time/resource/whatever to write themselves. Those with the time can take a look and perhaps their creativity will be sparked.

How could we do this as a community?

Maybe it’s as simple as 1 thread that is set up to be wiki-style edited and everyone just adds to the list by editing the post. Another idea might be to put them in #strats:suggestions or a dedicated “Topic Ideas” category where each idea is its own thread and could be voted on or replied to with interest.

Any other ideas?

Some ideas of what I’m thinking…

• Destiny 2: Forsaken review
  • Everything New in Fortnite’s 5.4
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’s Blackout Mode

I like the Wiki idea.
And the nice thing about that is people will also be able to cross out ideas when they start working on it, so you don’t end up with two people working on the same thing at the same time.

I would keep it super simple like the 1 thread wiki. If it gets to hard to manage, that is a good problem to have and we can iterate on it.

Maybe I’m just dreaming, but wouldn’t it be cool if we had a review of every major title/franchise release?