Who says you can't pick your family

Hi all,

A little over 24hrs to go, and i thought i’d look for a place in the world i’m about to enter.
I’m a mature gamer from the days before joypads, when there was as much joy to be had from passing a pixel across the screen. (Some of you will have to ask your parents).
I try to get a couple of hours of gaming into a day, although as you get older that gets harder to do. RTS has mainly been my thing, having worked through AoE, Civ, and Total War amongst other things. I’ve been into Gree’s ‘Beyond the Dead’ for the last couple of years, until they shut it down. I loved the alliance side of it, so have been looking for a replacement for a while. Really chuffed to get into Albion at the alpha stage, and Strats seems a great place to start, and hopefully stay.
As for me. I’m an Ex Brit, now in NZ, and here to stay for the apocalypse. If it can survive orcs and goblins, it survive most things.
Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Love and peace (…unless you’re ingame)

Ian (Fiddler)

Welcome to Strats! My gaming started a wee bit after the creation of Pong, but you will find that the member base of Strats spans many generations. Welcome again and see you in game.

Welcome to the Dark side brother, happy to have you here with us :slight_smile:

Welcome to the Strats family @Fiddler I hope you’ll have fun =^-^=

##Welcome Fiddler

Welcome, I’m new to the group to. Hopefully we’ll meet in game soon!

Welcome! I am so glad to see all these ripe games come to strats! I myself am 30 :smile:

Welcome to Strats! if you need anything please feel free to ask!! :smile:

Welcome to Strats!

Hardcore.

Also, welcome to the party mate; let us know if you run into any problems or have any questions :wink:

Thanks for all the welcome…12hrs until AO…i feel like a kid again.

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.