Winner of the PlayStation Gold Wireless Headset is

@Dynamible!

Congratulations! I think we all clearly see how hard Dynamible works to share content for Strats. He’s always recruiting for Destiny and other guilds and clans. He’s responsible for a lot of the new faces that have come through these doors over the past couple months so really he deserves some thanks from everyone.

Plus, he won the contest! If you missed it, see here:

http://forum.strats.co/t/playstation-gold-wireless-stereo-headset-share-a-thon-contest/3724

Next Up

We’re going to be doing a rolling 30 day contest that starts and ends on the 1st of each month. The prizes are going to vary and you’re going to have an opportunity to choose from a couple categories if you win. e.g. PS4, Xbox, PC, or Door #4. The winner of the previous month’s Share-a-Thon won’t be eligible, however it’s worth noting that the more links you have out there, the better your pool of traffic for the month you are eligible.

I will be posting more details on the 1st of January to kick things off. Until then, I suggest getting to sharing to build up that pool of traffic if you’re interested in winning next month.

Congratulations @Dynamible!

Good job @Dynamible

Thank you! I just walked across the stage and got my diploma too! It’s a good week!

OH SNAP. DOUBLE CONGRATULATIONS ARE IN ORDER. THIS GUY DYNAMIBLE IS JUST TEARING IT UP TODAY.

Way to go

Congrats on winning the headset. Oh and I guess congrats for the diploma thing :stuck_out_tongue: lol

sniffles he’s growing up so fast

@Dynamible congrats on both, you deserve it!

Congrats @Dynamible! now be honest, which one was better, the diploma, or the headset?

Once I get a job the diploma will win, till then the headset.

What’s your diploma in?

Bachelor’s in psychology.

Did you get a purple engram when you received the diploma

Nice job @Dynamible

I wish! It would be a strange coin anyway.

It’s the thought that counts :wink: