World of Warcraft: Classic release date

World of Warcraft: Classic release date officially announced as 2019-08-27T04:00:00Z. Who’s playing?

1 Like

I most likely will be playing.

StratsCo WoW Classic guild? That’s damn tempting…

Why release over summer break when you can instead launch in conjunction with the start of the fall semester?

@Auth Bc they can’t resist evil of that magnitude!

I don’t know whether I’ll be playing. I still get physically ill when I log in.

1 Like

Truth.

When I log into wow the game feels super dated as it is. I’m not sure nostalgia is enough to get me to play classic.

1 Like

This right here. MMO mechanics have evolved so much since 2004. No one builds a tab-target game anymore.

Edit - I quoted the whole of @Vocino’s post but the system deleted it. wtf

I’d like to, I just can’t justify the sub to do so. The game was so simple back then… and by simple, I mean having to run forever and a day until you farmed a freaking amount of gold to get your first horse at 40.

Pretty sure a check mark or something changed to prevent you from quoting the “whole” post, even if the quote is actually relevant to the reply. Forum has done that to me in a few replies recently.

It’s specifically quoting the entire post when it is directly above yours (since that is redundant).

edit:
dammit, it even does it to me; what power is this?!

1 Like

Hold up. I just realized I already own OG WoW… Will I still need to buy “Classic”?

I believe you have to be subscribed to Wowcraft in order to play. I don’t think it is a separate purchase.

1 Like

lol. I’ve been saying this for so long. What people think is “more convenient” and “better” is actually what was runing the game…

Has anyone picked a realm at this point?