World of Warcraft: Classic release date

worldofwarcraft

World of Warcraft: Classic release date officially announced as 2019-08-27T04:00:00Z. Who’s playing?

1 Like

I most likely will be playing.

0 Likes

StratsCo WoW Classic guild? That’s damn tempting…

0 Likes

Why release over summer break when you can instead launch in conjunction with the start of the fall semester?

0 Likes

@Auth Bc they can’t resist evil of that magnitude!

I don’t know whether I’ll be playing. I still get physically ill when I log in.

1 Like

Truth.

0 Likes

When I log into wow the game feels super dated as it is. I’m not sure nostalgia is enough to get me to play classic.

1 Like

This right here. MMO mechanics have evolved so much since 2004. No one builds a tab-target game anymore.

Edit - I quoted the whole of @Vocino’s post but the system deleted it. wtf

0 Likes

I’d like to, I just can’t justify the sub to do so. The game was so simple back then… and by simple, I mean having to run forever and a day until you farmed a freaking amount of gold to get your first horse at 40.

Pretty sure a check mark or something changed to prevent you from quoting the “whole” post, even if the quote is actually relevant to the reply. Forum has done that to me in a few replies recently.

0 Likes

It’s specifically quoting the entire post when it is directly above yours (since that is redundant).

0 Likes

edit:
dammit, it even does it to me; what power is this?!

0 Likes

Hold up. I just realized I already own OG WoW… Will I still need to buy “Classic”?

0 Likes

I believe you have to be subscribed to Wowcraft in order to play. I don’t think it is a separate purchase.

1 Like

lol. I’ve been saying this for so long. What people think is “more convenient” and “better” is actually what was runing the game…

0 Likes