Would you buy a Razer "gaming" phone?

Say what?

“One of the most hotly rumored things about Razer is that we’re coming up with a mobile device. And I can say that we are coming up with a mobile device specifically geared toward gamers and entertainment.”

That might be a thing in Asia, where gaming on your phone is common. Other than Candy Crush, what games are people playing on their phones in US?

Lots (surprisingly) but this falls well into the category of “shit nobody asked for or wants,” I think; I, for one, would never buy a “gaming” phone, especially from Razer (given their product reliability of late).

Dude the mobile gaming market represents billions of dollars and supports the entire app monetization ecosystem—in ad-supported free-to-play and in paid premium content.

(That was a joke)

I see what you did there :wink:

Haha, well played. Apologies, I definitely could not read any sarcasm in that text.

To be fair, mine was a liiiiiiiiiiittttle more obvious…

So Razer wants to make android devices? Also, pretty bad marketing to mention the Ouya while describing your new gaming product’s goals.

razer = nope for me.

I play angry birds match when I’m taking a dump. I don’t need a gaming phone for that.

Maybe if you got really into competitive angry birds…

Come on, you need to raise your level of play!

I watch more games on my phone than play.

Had to do it.

I’d probably buy the Razer Toaster before the phone…

Now that you mention it, I do kind of want a toaster that I could connect via USB and had LEDs and stuff.

EDIT: What if you could import PNGs and burn designs in your toast!

Something like this?

That is pretty awesome.