[WTB] Head and Belt light armor

elderscrollsonline
pc

I need some nice light armor. I’m VR10 and anything that might compliment my healing staff would be nice. Not sure what’s out there as I’ve been out of the game for so long.

You might want to check this out Light of Cyrodiil Set.

Enchantments: Max Magicka (armor); Magicka Regeneration (rings)
Traits: Reinforced (armor); Arcane (rings)
Bonuses (at VR14):
(2 items) Adds 8 Spell Damage
(3 items) Adds 90 Max Magicka
(4 items) Adds 90 Max Magicka
(5 items) Light of Cyrodiil: While Casting or Channeling a spell, incoming damage is reduced by 25.0%.

Level 49 Clothing with 8 traits on all light armor pieces here, if you want a crafted set i can supply.

What are the last items that you are working on traits for? I’m just now getting serious on the blacksmithing weapons after spending all my time on the armors, staves and shield. Outside of nirnhorned, it isn’t that expensive to buy from a guild vendor to pick up the traits.

How much for a lv 48 hood and sash? I still have my old sorc tank.

Always free for strats, so you can supply tempers beyond blue, and so long as i have the mats for it. I have plenty of VR mats, but i’m not sure about below that. Any crafted set you want? Traits on them?

Let me do some research today and get back to you tomorrow. I need to find the best light/heavy armor combo for a sorc tank. Thank you much

Ps. I’m sure I’ve got the mats.

Add me @J4VA and I can help w/ crafting items…I have everything w/ nine traits other than some heavy and med items.

I’m also lvl 50 in enchanting/ provisioning.

I’ll be offline until Sat but I don’t mind helping guild mates; just email me with needs and I’ll return items through mail.

Did you actually collect enough Nirnhorned items to get that trait for the items you have it on, or did you buy the items? I haven’t been in Craglorn enough to get the items, and buying them seems really expensive. Is there an area of Craglorn more likely to drop them than others?

^I bought them…I had a hard time finding others the do Craglorn main quests in order to get a nirn item.