Xur (Halloween Edition)

ps4
destiny

Xur 10/31 - 11/2

Xur is back Guardians and he has some good stuff this time. Check it out down Below!

Locations: By the crucible vendors

Titans: The Armamentarium 13 Strange Coins

Hunters: Lucky Raspberry 13 Strange Coins

Warlocks: Voidfang Vestments 13 Strange Coins

Weapon: Patience and Time (Get it while it’s hot) 17 Strange Coins

Exotic helmet engram 23 Motes of Light

Telemetries for auto rifles, hand cannons, and shotguns.

Plasma drive and stealth drive for sparrows.

This Weeks Special!

For Halloween these is a spoecial. If you wear a Jackolyte and go up to Xur, he will have a special item! This items is Flight of Shadows, I’ll save you some time and tell you it makes you re spawn differently, no super cool sparrow or OP gun. For all those that are still interested video included.

Xur Location 31 Oct 2014

You should now see Xur at the tower. He’s located across from Shaxx, the Crucible vendor. Enjoy and please share with us the details of what you pick up. :smirk:

I’m excited about patience and time, but I got one in the vault last night. Now what do I do with these coins…

A Titan’s delight! :smiley:

Haha I was just thinking about how you got it when I saw it, Dynamible. I’m so happy though :stuck_out_tongue:

I know! It’s really nice buy it man!

I really wish that the Flight of Shadows respawn modifier was a possible permanent change, like a shader or emblem. Cause, I would rock that thing all the time.

Plus, I am 6 coins away from getting Patience and Time, I would love to get that gun.

My kingdom for Warlock gloves that aren’t Sunbreakers…

Ain’t gonna happen, not until dlc :pensive:

I picked up the hunter chest for my hunter and the Titan chest for my titan. Already have the sniper rifle. now if Xur just sold mats to upgrade them it would be great…LOL