Yogscast Jingle Jam 2017 from Humble Bundle

If you’re looking to populate your Steam library over December, a quick way to do that is to toss $35 towards the Jingle Jam over on Humble Bundle. With at least one title released & included each day of December, you’ll score approximately $850 USD worth of games for a low, low price (with 100% of your purchase going to charity).

Having supported this last year, while I did score some titles I already had copies of, I simply gifted them over to friends (and I think here to Strats). You’ll also see eBooks, cosmetics & the odd licence/discount show up too. Check out this post on Reddit to see what was included.

To keep y’all abreast of what’s going to be included this year, I’ll keep coming back to the post & add what’s new. Because I love y’all!

December 1

• Rust
  • Garry’s Mod
  • Dungeon of the Endless
  • Q.U.B.E: Director’s Cut
  • Team Fortress 2 Badgets

December 2

• Defend Your Life: TD
  • Golgotha Run, a Dark Future Novel

December 3

• Gunpoint
  • Warhammer: Vermintide Dwarf Helmet DLC

December 4

• Teslagrad
  • ReThink
  • Guardians of Ember - Iron Spine Costume DLC (Codes expire on March 31, 2018)

December 5

• Dreaming Sarah
  • Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
  • Blade & Soul Giveaway Pack (Codes expire on December 31, 2018)
  • Guild Wars 2 Heroic Edition
  • 25% Off Voucher for Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire (Codes expire on January 31, 2018)
  • Warhammer: Vermintide 2 (Beta Access)

With the past couple of daily updates, I’ve also noticed a few have code expiry dates on them. I will also note that inline as I see 'em.