Do you play…
Also, I lost the game.
@NVS_1, carefully consider each of the following statements:
Did you ever notice that your nose is in your peripheral vision?
- It’ll be stuck in your active field of view for a bit now that you’ve noticed it.
Have you considered how fast you’re currently breathing?
- It’s usually automatic, but it’ll be manual for a little while now that you’ve thought about it.
What about blinking?
- Same as breathing; it’ll be tricky for a bit having to do it on your own, but it’ll revert eventually.
Also, what exactly are you supposed to do with your tongue when you’re just sitting around with your mouth closed?
- Good luck figuring that out for the next little while.
All the effort you’re going to make figuring out your tongue’s situation will probably up your salivation, which you’d normally not notice and swallow involuntarily.
- This will not be the case for the next several moments.
actually none of that worked on me - maybe because i am pretty tired right meow… dunno